Enjoy a great day on the golf course during the ESBA Golf Tournament—Saturday, May 21
you can help Easter stamps are expanding their programs and services to ensure that everyone, regardless of age or ability, is included and empowered…while spending the day on the golf course. 👀
Keep reading for a chance to win prizes including $10,000 cash, a $1,000 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore, Omaha Steaks for the Year and more!
Annual Easterseals Golf Tournament
ESBA exists to create life-changing solutions for children and adults with disabilities or special needs while supporting their families. The money raised from the tournament on May 21 will allow Easterseals to accomplish their mission in different ways:
- Provide physiotherapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy sessions to children with disabilities
- Sending adults with disabilities through an employment preparation program
- Provide job readiness training for teens with disabilities
- Provide speech therapy to children with disabilities
- Train teenagers with disabilities in a paid summer internship program
A day of golf, friends and mutual aid to accomplish all this?? ⬆️⬆️ We’re in.
- When: Saturday May 21
- Weather: Arrival: 12:00 p.m., departure of the shotgun: 2:00 p.m.
- Or: Highland Park Golf Course: 3300 Highland Avenue, Birmingham, AL 35205
- Cost: Golf team of 4: $500 – Register your team now!
- All golfers receive:
- a Tito transfusion at check-in
- a Tito’s & lemonade for the course
- ESBA Golf Tournament Hat
- snacks for the course
- gift bag including a $20 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore, a Performance Practice Bay certificate, a $5 discount card to Taco Mama and a $5 discount card to Jim ‘N Nick’s.
It will be such special event for everyone involved and in the community.
“Playing golf and creating life-changing solutions for children and adults with disabilities is a win-win situation not just for tournament participants, but for the greater Birmingham community as a whole.”
Ben Thomas, Birmingham Area Easterseals Junior Board Member
Of course, the prices
Now we know you want to know what prizes are up for grabs. We don’t blame you! Here are some of the things you could win by participating in the tournament:
- Hole #2: a Golf Pro will hit your drive for $10!
- Hole #3, #5, & #17: will have one of the following choices: Omaha Steaks for one year, $500 Master Card or a set of Callaway irons
- Hole #11: $10,000 cash prize
- Hole #13: $1,000 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore
Raffle tickets will be sold for three raffle items at the best price, including:
- Diamond earrings from Diamonds Direct and a $100 gift card to PebbleHurst Golf & Putter Lab and Club Fitting
- Tito’s Callaway Odyssey Putter with a PGA TOUR Superstore Players Club Plus Membership
- Tito’s Bloody Mary Basket with Craft Vodka
Raffle tickets can be purchased in advanceyou don’t need to be present to win!
Each golfer on the first-placed team will receive a SoHo Social gift card and a bottle of Tito’s vodka! Each golfer on the lowest ranked team will receive Milo’s gift cards and a bottle of Tito’s vodka.
A friendly moment for a good cause
This tournament is a great way to raise awareness and funds for people with disabilities while having fun. The event brings the community together for a great day on the golf course. Not an early riser? Don’t worry, you still have time to prepare your Saturday before coming.
“Those who say ‘Saturdays are for doing chores’ needn’t worry – the shotgun start isn’t until 2pm, so you have plenty of time to clear out those chores before you go. throw on the course!”
Sam Kniskern, Major, AL Air National Guard and ESBA Board Member